战马经典台词

一匹叫乔伊的马在幼儿时期遇见了百般疼爱它的小主人艾伯特,并建立了相知相惜、血浓于水的情谊。一战爆发后,艾伯特的父亲为了维持农场,无奈将乔伊卖给军队为前线运送军火物资。艾伯特和他心爱的马不得不分离。尽管身处在这凄凉的战壕,乔伊的勇气感动了它身

I used to believed that God,gave each man his fair portion of bad luck.
我曾相信上帝会公平地给每个人同等的坏运气

I don't feel that any more. http://www.ahxxz.cn
我不再这么觉得了

I've had more than my share.
我经历的坏运气太多了

You'll stop loving me, Rose.
你会不再爱我,罗丝

And I won't blame you when you do.
我不会怪你的,无论你做什么

Well, I might hate you more,but I'll never love you less.
我可能会更恨你但我也会更爱你战马经典台词

They were released at the front told to go home.
它们在前线放飞,飞回家

But to get there,they must fly over a war.
但为了回家,要飞过整个战场

Can you imagine such a thing?
你能想象得到吗?

Here you are flying over so much pain and terror...
飞过那么多的痛苦和恐惧…

and you know you can never look down.
而且你知道永远不能低下头看

You have to look ahead,or you'll never get home.
必须朝前看,否则就到不了家

I ask you, what could be barver than that?
我问你,还有什么比这更勇敢?